2. When there is a new experiment, a group of eligible people will be chosen from the database registered.
– Having all eligible characteristics to participate in an experiment does not guarantee that you will be chosen.
– You cannot participate in the experiment if you are not chosen to that experiment.
3. If you are chosen to participate in the experiment, you will receive an invitation via email. If you would like to sign up in experiment, you should follow the instruction in that email.
4. After you follow the instruction to participate the experiment, you will receive a confirmation email. You must reply to that email to confirm your own right.
– Normally, the number of people recruited will be more than the actual need. So, the extra participants will be paid a show-up fee and dismissed.
– If you sign up for the experiment but don’t appear at the experiment or cancel without any reasons, you will NOT be allowed to participate in future experiments.
5. You will be paid in cash at the end of the experiment based on your performance and/or other conditions specified for that particular experiment.
6. If you have any questions regarding the an experiment, please contact the following people (in this order):
(1.) Responsible experimenter for that experiment
(2.) CBEE (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(3.) CBEE’s director (Dr. Thanee Chaiwat)
(4.) The Ethic Review Committee, Chulalongkorn University
All data collected will be used for research purposes only. No personal information will be sold or shared with any other organization.
If you agree to the above conditions, please choose “Accept” to get registered in the database.